- Gallbladder Complete is a liquid concentrate. Please follow directions to dilute the product with 1/2 to 1 full cup of water or juice or to taste.
- When instructions are not followed to dilute Gallbladder Complete with water or juice, the potential exists to burn your mouth or throat due to the acidic nature of the apple cider vinegar base used in the product even though Gallbladder Complete is neutralized to take away some of the acidic nature of the apple cider vinegar.
- Because Gallbladder Complete is apple cider vinegar based, do not drink following the use of baking soda or hydrogen pyroxide of any nature. These ingredients can be found in tooth pastes, tooth whiteners and mouth washes. This can cause burning and sores in the mouth due to a natural interaction of chemicals between these ingredients.
- Apple cider vinegar has been known to cause the occurance of nauseu, indigestion and upset stomach. Discontinue use or dilute to taste to allow usage without issues.
- Hibiscus can cause a slight rash or reddening of the skin in some individuals. If this occurs, discontinue use.
- Due to the very nature of gallbladder issues, Gallbladder Complete can enhance the issues of constipation or diarrhea that might already exist. As bile in the liver and gallbladder is thinned, as sludge and debris are softened, and as gallstones are dissolved and/or passed this can lead to the occurance of constipation or diarrhea.
- Gallbladder Complete can cause nausea, indigestion and vomiting as the backup and ascending of bile has been known to cause this in a small number of individuals.
- Urine can turn to a dark brown as bile is released into the small intestine. This is a one to two time occurance in the process of clearing the gallbladder for a very small number of individuals.
- Gallbladder Complete can turn the stool to a different color as bile, gallstones, sludge and debris pass through the body. A lighter color is common.
- The texture of the stool can change as Gallbladder Complete is used. In particular, as stones are dissolved, the stool can appear to contain sand or grit from the breakdown of sludge, debris and stones.
- A small number of individuals have experienced increased pain as a result of Gallbladder Complete causing increased motility in the gallbladder.
- Gallbladder Complete can help in enhancing weight loss as metabolic rate is generally increased.
- Gallbladder Complete can add in weight gain as appetite is restored.
- Gallbladder Complete has been known to cause insomnia in a very small number of individuals if they take the product just before retiring for sleep. We recommend taking the evening dosage 2 hours before retiring to bed.
*While the results and success to eliminate pain, itching and burning have been typical for those who have placed testimonials on our website, the results for all individuals may not be typical. There are many factors that play in to one's health. Among those factors that play a role are genetics, excercise, diet, injuries, and other related issues that may be beyond the function and scope of our products. For this reason, it is always best to consult with a doctor concerning your particular health issues to determine your particular and individual needs and your ability to use with success the products and solutions we provide.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this website or in communications is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your health condition.
Copyright Ensign Health 2012